Targets for 04-May-2015

Nifty Calls:

Current Level: 8181

Buy: Resistance @ 8215
Buy Nifty above 8215, with a target of 8230-40-50
, StopLoss: 8190

Sell: Support @ 8140

Sell Nifty below 8140, with a target of 8125-15-05, StopLoss: 8165

Stock Calls:

Buy UPL Above 495

Current Market Price: 490
Target: 499-503-508
Stop Loss: 489


Buy SKS Micro Above 475

Current Market Price: 470
Target: 479-83-88
Stop Loss: 470

Bullish On BHEL Above 243

(Note: When a stock or nifty crosses above or below the given levels, make sure that the successive candle also follows the same trend)

Comments

  1. Sir what's your view for ongc and iob next week?
    I'm holding both CE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sir,

      Sorry for delayed reply..

      When I went through the charts of both. I found that ONGC has broken one of its support at 305 and it will again find good support at 300. IOB looks very good on charts, Since Entire Banking lot is doing well even it is expected to do well. Above
      44.6 it can test levels of 45.10-45.45.

      I expect market to make its bottom by this week. So if markets start to recover then it can give ongc a chance to move up

      Thank You

      Delete
    2. Lucky you on ONGC..

      Delete
  2. Sirjee...
    next trading in 4 may....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sirjee...
    next trading in 4 may....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir what's your view for ongc and iob next week?
    I'm holding both CE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, your nifty levels are the best. Thank's ____Anant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is the investors contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com.  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment